Sunday, April 27, 2008

California! Again

So... In March (sorry I'm so behind!) We left for California! Chanelle had a cheer competition in Anaheim so we went and had tons of fun! Thier routine was awesome!

Mean while, when Chanelle competes.... I go to Disney Land! Becuase Mom and Dad didn't want to drag me around Disney Land, they let me bring a friend so, the blonde in the pictures with me is Jessica. Now... an entire summery of our trip.

I never saw Chanelle the entire vacation. So as soon as we got to Cali, we went to Hollywood. We entered in the Wicked lottery, and won! Well, technically Dad won. so Jessica and I got to go check it out! Neither of us have been and we were so excited! We were front and center and got a picture of us in front before it started. We were lucky because just minutes after we got our picture taken, security guards came around and said not to take pictures! I was a great play and I was able to understand it really well since I have the soundtrack memorized!













The rest of the time we just played at Disney Land and California Adventures. One day was dedicated to Disney Land and we went by ourseleves (with out a map. They're good to have!)











Another day we went with Mom and Dad. Mom concluded that she's too old and it's a good thing that I had Jessica. Dad had fun on his favorite ride, Pirates of The Carabien, and Mom was just glad to go on anything that didn't make her sick.








And on the last day of fun, Jessica and I went to California Adventures. We concluded that Tower of Terror and California Screamin' were our favorites. We went on Grizzley River Run a couple of times, but Tower and Screamin' were ridden by us at least 10 times.

Dad left early so he could be at church, but Mom let us stay Saturday so we could play. On Sunday, we went to the Crystal Cathedral. They have beautiful gardens with a bunch of statues. Some of the statues are made by the man Mom modled for at BYU!











When we went into the bathrooms we recieved quite a shock. It looked like we were in a 5-star hotel! There was a sign saying that an anonymous donor gave them money because they wanted the women of the church to feel beautiful and loved.

There's what happened! It was the most fun I've ever had missing school!

No comments: