Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prom!







So Chanelle went to Jr. Prom! Trey, in her seminary class asked her. And he's a senior may I add. He asked her with this shirt, and she had to wash it and read what letters were left.










Before we knew it, it was time for Prom. We got Chanelle all ready, and after having our neighbor, who works at MAC, do her make-up, she looked all ready to go.






















Trey came and picked her up, and we embaressed her to bits!



















Ok... so maybe they embaressed us too....

Donny was the MC,
But Chanelle still grabbed all the attention!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey that shirt that jason is wearing is "spoof" from threadless.

J n Bee said...

Chanelle you are beautiful! I am always looking at you and Aubs and wishing that I was as pretty as you both are at such a young, yet mature age.:)
Looks like Aubs has already found our new blog addition and yes, I try to add my two bits every now and again. I was getting tired of adding my boring commentary to each picture and decided to spice it up with some paprika.
Love you all!